Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production

How did I do?

Some major successes that occurred with week were developing the part of my project for the first two parts of my outline, the introduction and the first major argument. Overall I believe that I am off to a great start when it comes to my project and I will have a suitable rough draft when next Sunday comes around. Some evidence of my successes for this week are production report 11a and production report 11b, which are the main first parts of my projects.

Some challenges I faced this week were figuring out how to make a video and brainstorming how I was going to make my video along with what I was going to put in the video. I have little to no experience making videos and had to torrent Sony Vegas Pro in order to create a quality video for this project. It was a struggle for me to think of the content to put in the video as I do not have one of the most visually creative minds.

Next week I think will be a struggle as it is when I will have to do the most work because I will have to create the rest of my draft. Based on my experiences this week I am finally starting to stress less on my blog work.

Overall I am feeling very happy about this project because it is a topic that I actually enjpy and a project that I can actually create a work that I am proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment