Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

How did I do this work?

Some major successes during this week's process work were creating the rhetorical analysis, a content outline, and doing the research report. The rhetorical analysis is where I was finally able to organize all of my ideas for this project into one place and I will be able to look back on to it in order to guide my project.

Some main challenges that I experienced during this week's process work was the amount of work that all these blogs required. Making a rhetorical analysis, research report, and content outline can be very draining and is not something that should be procrastinated. Another challenge I had was staying focused on the blogs while doing the research report.

I think next week will go much better because I have set aside time each day to work on my blogs rather than save the entire workload for the weekend.

Overall I am feeling very confident about this project because I am very interested in the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment