Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report 11a

Laying the Foundation

Outline Section:


Opening Section

Are humans too dependent on computers in their lives?
Introduce both sides of the argument that computers are necessary and that we are too dependent on computers
Ideas that will pull the readers attention are mentioning computer items that they use daily. Also another idea that will pull the readers attention is reflecting to the past before computers.

Adaptation of Outline Item

Here I will begin with introducing the argument in a non bias manner. I will simply state the question and not state my stance on the argument. Within this I will include videos of professionals talking at TED talks to increase my credibility. By showing people giving speeches in front of an audience, the viewer will believe my points because it seems as if these topics are being talked about by these professionals and not just through the eyes of a college freshman. Next I will give short clips of technology in our society like people using computers and everyone being on their cellphones. Additionally I will show computers and other technology to emphasize the size of the industrial plants that create all of this technology. Finally I will end this section by asking the viewers questions that will set them up for the rest of the argument. 

No comments:

Post a Comment