Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Editorial Report 13b

Editing the Final Parts of my Project

For my final editorial report I decided to focus on the music of my video. Previously, I had music that was very fast and seemed to rush the video. This music also only extended through the song for about 30 seconds and then quickly transitioned to another 30 second song.

To change this I went online and found a subtle 3 minute song that I believe does not take attention away from the video but at the same time provides slight entertainment for the viewer. After making this song choice I believe the the video has benefitted greatly because it gives the viewer a good feeling and puts them in a better mood. After hearing this music, it will make the viewer more likely to agree with the argument because they are in a lighter mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment