Friday, April 29, 2016

Production Schedule

When Will I Get This Stuff Done?!?!?

What is to Be Done:

For my production next week I need to do the following things:
  •  Find examples of blogs to link in my QRG
  • Take photos for my QRG that students can relate too 
  • Begin to put the QRG together
  • Find evidence of time management
  • Find evidence of adapting to new technology
  • Find evidence of being put in unfamiliar situations 
Location: My dorm on my dual monitor desktop setup

Planned Date & Time: This Sunday - Friday an hour each day

Resources Required: My Computer

Date Completed: TBA

Changes Made After Completion: Have not completed yet

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nick, I noticed that you will be making a QRG for your final project and I just wanted to give you a few tips. For this project, I think a QRG might be a little tricky but that just makes it more interesting for you! I think that going to office hours and class will be a huge help to you because you can talk to your classmates about their previous QRG's. Also, I think that looking at your blog posts throughout the semester is a great piece of evidence to show your improvements! Also, anything thing I learned about a QRG, is not only should it be easy to read with short paragraphs and a lot of white space, you should make it "pretty" by adding pictures and doing cool things with the fonts and designs. It will really make your QRG stand out and interesting to read. I hope your project goes great and happy finals!

    ReplyDelete