Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Brady Thomas

Bettering Other's Work

Here is the Content Outline for Brady Thomas

Activity 3: Making an Outlining Suggestion

Overall I believe this outline is a very good start for project 3. The outline does however seem shortened and rushed. One good thing that you did on the outline was organize your sources in each body. One thing I would include in the outline is an argument against cyber security.

I was also slightly confused in the outline as to what your public argument is, that cyber security is important? I would try to develop a concrete argument because I feel like saying cybersecurity is important is something that maybe can be very difficult to argue because it is pretty much certain that cyber security is a necessity. In order to create a better project I would find a specific argument within the field of cybersecurity that can be argued like encryption. 


No comments:

Post a Comment