Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision Process

The Final Reflection and The End of My Project

Some of the major successes that I experienced during this week's process work is the creation and finalization of my video essay. During this week I was able to create a large majority of my video as previously I did extensive planning for the creation of the video. Some things that went right were putting the video together, adding music, and creating a work that I was proud to turn in at the end of the day.

Some major challenges that I faced during this week's process work was creating a video. I have never made a video in my life and had no idea how to start the process of creating a video. I first had to decide how I would begin the video, something I had no idea what do do for. Then I had to find content to include into my video. Finally I had to put this all together with animations and music to look like a professionally made video.

Next week I will begin the last and final project and I believe it will go very well.

Overall I am feeling very happy about this project at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment