Sunday, March 13, 2016

Reflection on Production

Reflection: Explain how you really messed up



What were some of the successes during this week's process work? Explain.
      The main success of this week's process work was building a rough cut of my project. This is where my ideas finally came together as one and created the entirety of my project. Another major success I had was finally looking deeply into the ideas behind my project and gathering actual content to include in my project.

What were some of the challenges during this week's process work? Explain.
     The main challenge that I faced during this week's process work was time management. Making the draft seemed to sneak up on me when I was focused doing the blog work so I put very little time into the draft of my project. Another challenge I faced was gathering concrete content to include in my draft and then finding support from my interviews to back up those statements.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
     I think next week will go well depending on how I manage my time and if I start early and put the necessary time into my final draft.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
     Overall I am feeling very confident about my project now that it is the second project and I have all the first time jitters done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment