Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 15b

Almost there!

OLD:


This class brought me into many unfamiliar situations that I was not ready for. The main and first unfamiliar situation that I faced was Google Blogger. I had never blogged a day in my life and had absolutely no idea where to begin. The idea of creating blogs for my content seemed so vague to me and I did not know what or how much information to include. I struggled with how long my blogs should be, how they should be structured, and how well the writing needed to be for them. At first in the blogs I was writing at the highest quality as if I were writing an academic essay every time I made a blog. I had no idea how to put a picture in, how to cite it, how to make a good title for a blog, how to have a sentence that pulled the audience it. It was all so foreign to me but I had to figure out a way. Overtime the blogs became easier and I got into a good rhythm when making them.


Another unfamiliar situations was the tasks for the blogs. One specific example was finding the academic journal when I had never been in the library due to study rooms and had never looked at any upper level academic journals before.


My conclusion will tie all these concepts together to show a struggle that everyone can relate with. All of these different topics combine to create the biggest hardships that I had with this class. The conclusion will also relate with the audience that all the blogs and projects are nearly over and we can be proud of the work that we have completed.\

NEW: 

The idea of creating blogs for my content seemed so vague to me and I did not know what or how much information to include. I struggled with how long my blogs should be, how they should be structured, and how well the writing needed to be for them.

This course has been a journey. Not only did I expand my knowledge in many different topics and especially in my field of study. I expanded my work ethic, improved my lifestyle, and became a better student overall.

I have yet to completely master time management but I definitely have greatly improved every aspect of my time management skills and decreased my procrastination habits due to in part to the rigor of this class and the time commitment that was needed to succeed. Had I not changed my time management I would not have done well in this class and very well may not have passed the class in its entirety because the time would have caught up to me and I would have not finished all the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment